Blog:Cms, formerly known as Nucleus XE (eXtreme Edition), is a personal publishing system developed by Radek Hulán.
It includes weblog, forum, wiki engine, news aggregator and photo gallery components. Blog:Cms is a PHP – MySQL application requiring:
* MySQL 4.0 database (mysql), or MySQL 4.1 database (mysqli), or SQLite database (bundled with PHP 5.0), and
* PHP 4.0.6 or higher, including PHP 5.0.
Most core libraries are based on Nucleus CMS, while the forum component is based on PunBB, the photo gallery on Singapore Photo Gallery and the wiki engine on Dokuwiki. Blog:Cms is released under the GNU General Public License version 2.
- January 15, 2008: Blog:Cms 4.2.1.c (link)
- December 9, 2007: Blog:Cms 4.2.1.b (link)
- August 7, 2007: Blog:Cms 4.2.1 released (News)
- January 27, 2007: Blog:Cms 4.2.0 (News)
- November 9, 2006: Blog:Cms (Directory)
Stats for Blog:Cms
- not among the top 30 in Powered by . . .
- not among the top 30 in Most visited CMS site
- not among the top 30 in Most linked CMS site
- Blog:Cms home page: http://blogcms.com/