Plume CMS version 1.0 was released on September 26, 2004. From the original announcement by Loïc d’Anterroches:
“After 2.5 years as a SourceForge project, 2 near to be full rewrites, 1 complete rewrite, 9 Release Candidate versions, n hours of development, 150 Kg of pasta and cheese, an unaccountable number of coffee cups, 3 name changes and a lot of fun, HT, alias PXSystem, alias XULit!, alias Plume CMS is released in 1.0 version.”
Plume is a PHP – MySQL application, and uses the same release naming convention as Linux. The 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 (even numbered) versions are the stable releases while the 1.1, 1.3, 1.5 (odd numbered) versions are development, or unstable, releases.
Plume is released under the GNU GPL (General Public License).
- December 9, 2009: Plume 1.2.4 (link)
- July 11, 2008: Plume 1.2.3 (link)
- June 21, 2008: Plume 1.2.3 RC2 (link)
- January 27, 2008: Plume 1.2.3 RC1 (link)
- December 31, 2007: Plume (Directory)
- January 11, 2007: Plume 1.2.2 (link)
Stats for Plume
- not among the top 30 in Powered by . . .
- not among the top 30 in Most visited CMS site
- not among the top 30 in Most linked CMS site
- Plume home page: http://plume-cms.net/