pMachine (now EllisLab) is a privately-held technology company, founded by Rick Ellis, that develops web publishing software.
The first developed tool was a publishing app called pMachine, which was released in 2001 and was available in two flavors: Free and Pro, the latter requiring a paid license.
pMachine “is a flexible blogging system that supports advanced features like multiple blogs, moblogging, and much more. pMachine adapts to your vision and needs, giving you complete control over the presentation and the interactivity of your site“.
On January 15, 2005, development on pMachine was discontinued; pMachine Pro is now available for download free of charge and continues to find a large audience.
- March 8, 2007: pMachine (Directory)
Stats for pMachine
- not among the top 30 in Powered by . . .
- not among the top 30 in Most visited CMS site
- not among the top 30 in Most linked CMS site
- pMachine home page: http://www.pmachine.com/