The PostNuke development team is proud to announce the release of PostNuke 0.8 Milestone 1.
“This release signifies a point in development when the core architecture is in place for third party developers to begin testing their code for compatibility with future .8x series releases. As outlined in many other articles previously, the release of .8 is a major step forward in improving PostNuke’s core code, standards compliance and interface usability. While 0.8.0.0-MS1 is released for testing purposes only, bug reports are welcome and should be submitted to the bugtracker.
Remember, this release of PostNuke is a development snapshot and should not be used in a live environment.”
More information is available in the PostNuke release announcement.
- June 5, 2008: PostNuke becomes Zikula (News)
- May 12, 2008: PostNuke 0.8 RC4 (link)
- February 19, 2008: PostNuke 0.8 RC3 (link)
- December 12, 2007: PostNuke 0.8 RC2 (link)
- July 17, 2007: PostNuke 0.8 RC1 (News)
- February 7, 2007: PostNuke 0.8 Milestone 3 (News)
- November 20, 2006: PostNuke .764 (News)
- October 13, 2006: PostNuke .763 released (News)
- September 28, 2006: PostNuke 0.8 Milestone 2 (News)
- June 17, 2006: PostNuke (Directory)
- April 13, 2006: PostNuke 0.8 Milestone 1 (News)
- February 17, 2006: PostNuke .762 released (News)
Stats for PostNuke
- Number 27 in Powered by . . .
- not among the top 30 in Most visited CMS site
- Number 12 in Most linked CMS site
- PostNuke home page: http://www.postnuke.com/