The PostNuke development team is pleased to announce the release of PostNuke .762. “This release addresses a number of issues found since the release of .761, and also introduces new security enhancements.
PostNuke .762 has been audited by Maksymilian Arciemowicz of www.securityreason.com for security vulnerabilities, and as a result a great deal of work on security has gone into this release. The PostNuke team thanks Maksymilian for his work, and we hope this will improve PostNuke’s existing strong security record. Further audits will be carried out on the PostNuke .8 codebase prior to release.
As a result of the security enhancements in .762, it is advised that all site administrators update their sites immediately to ensure they stay secure.”
For additional details please refer to the PostNuke .762 release announcement.
- June 5, 2008: PostNuke becomes Zikula (News)
- May 12, 2008: PostNuke 0.8 RC4 (link)
- February 19, 2008: PostNuke 0.8 RC3 (link)
- December 12, 2007: PostNuke 0.8 RC2 (link)
- July 17, 2007: PostNuke 0.8 RC1 (News)
- February 7, 2007: PostNuke 0.8 Milestone 3 (News)
- November 20, 2006: PostNuke .764 (News)
- October 13, 2006: PostNuke .763 released (News)
- September 28, 2006: PostNuke 0.8 Milestone 2 (News)
- June 17, 2006: PostNuke (Directory)
- April 13, 2006: PostNuke 0.8 Milestone 1 (News)
- February 17, 2006: PostNuke .762 released (News)
Stats for PostNuke
- Number 27 in Powered by . . .
- not among the top 30 in Most visited CMS site
- Number 12 in Most linked CMS site
- PostNuke home page: http://www.postnuke.com/