RunCMS 1.6 offers more speed, more features, and a new look and feel.
Speed improvements result from a revised caching system which saves SQL queries, from a new mechanism for user login and logout, and from optimization of XoopsTree which saves additional SQL queries on sites with many categories.
New features for developers include new classes, template support in core, inclusion of Snoopy and Prototype libraries, and extended mod_rewrite support.
The new presentation features include a new Halloween theme, and the capability to create your own design for the admin area.
For additional information, please read the release announcement.
- July 15, 2010: RunCms 2.2 (link)
- January 19, 2010: RunCms 2.1 (link)
- December 15, 2009: RunCms 2 M2 (link)
- September 3, 2009: RunCms 2 M1 (link)
- April 29, 2009: RunCms 1.6.3 (link)
- January 18, 2009: RunCms 1.6.2 (link)
- January 14, 2008: New leadership for RunCms (News)
- December 24, 2007: RunCms 1.6.1 (link)
- October 29, 2007: RunCms 1.6 released (News)
- October 16, 2007: RunCms 1.5.3 (News)
- April 30, 2007: RunCms 1.5.2 available (News)
- January 22, 2007: RunCms 1.5.1 (News)
- December 1, 2006: RunCms 1.5 available (News)
- November 3, 2006: RunCms (Directory)
- September 8, 2006: RunCms site lost (News)
Stats for RunCms
- not among the top 30 in Powered by . . .
- not among the top 30 in Most visited CMS site
- Number 26 in Most linked CMS site
- RunCms home page: http://www.runcms.org/