This version not only has the fixes for the exploits recently discovered, but it also contains other partially completed functions and plugins.
– New options to show specific category as initial page (unless user picks another category);
– Fixed specific security vulnerabilities found in upload_img and themes;
– Added center button and support to editor per forum requests.
For details, please refer to the release announcement.
- September 23, 2007: Simple PHP Blog 0.5.1 (News)
- August 7, 2007: Simple PHP Blog 0.5.0.1 (News)
- July 15, 2007: Simple PHP Blog 0.5.0 (News)
- December 29, 2006: Simple PHP Blog (Directory)
- September 9, 2006: Simple PHP Blog 0.4.9 (News)
- June 10, 2006: Simple PHP Blog 0.4.8 (News)
Stats for Simple PHP Blog
- not among the top 30 in Powered by . . .
- not among the top 30 in Most visited CMS site
- not among the top 30 in Most linked CMS site
- Simple PHP Blog home page: http://www.simplephpblog.com/